Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friday Fun (9/19)


On Friday my coworkers and all of our students threw me a big Bunnie party to let me know how much they love and support me. They did all kinds of cute things for me. They dressed up like bunnies with bunny ears, made me a darling apron with their pictures on it, had a gigantic cake for me, made me a gorgeous quilt, and got me a Build-A-Bear bunny with a wig.

I told them that the wig was a good idea because I would probably be needing it in a few weeks. Although, I don't know how much I like that color.


The party at my work on Friday was so much fun. I just want to thank all of the people that I work with. You are such special and wonderful people and I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for your support.

Love, Bunnie


3 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Where are Ruth's ears?

The Jungle Explorer said...

There were only 3 sets.

Anonymous said...

Bunnie,
I was so stunned when DawnAnn called with the news of your diagnosis. You are an amazing lady and are loved by all of us whose lives you have enriched by your many kindnesses and loving acts. I am so thankful you have a wide network of family and friends closeby (and some of us not so near)... we are all willing to help make this burden a little lighter. Let me offer one piece of advise we have learned from Chris' treatments... listen to your body. If you need to take an occasional day to rest and recover, allow yourself to do so. Give your body (and soul) the rest needed to expedite the healing process. I feel confident you will respond well to treatment. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Barb