I'm creating this blog for my mom, Bunnie. My mom was just diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma and, since she knows a million people, I thought that creating a blog for her would be a good way to let people know how she's doing and how her treatment is progressing. Keep her in your prayers and keep smiling - just like Bunnie :)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Bunnie Bloggin (9/17)
I'm creating this blog for my mom, Bunnie. My mom was just diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma and, since she knows a million people, I thought that creating a blog for her would be a good way to let people know how she's doing and how her treatment is progressing. Keep her in your prayers and keep smiling - just like Bunnie :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dear Bunnie, Dawn Ann called yesterday and let me know your diagnosis. I was very surprised and wish with all my heart you didn't have to do this. But you are surrounded by people who love you and will do all we can. Know that you are in my prayers and thoughts always. Keep your chin up, as Mom would say. Love, Linda
Thanks for your prayers. They're greatly appreciated. Love Bunnie
Bunnie - I love you so much. You are amazing in so many ways. You have been such a sweet wonderful friend to my mother and you have always been so kind and loving to me. My mom told me your news tonight and I just saw this blog via lezlie's blog. You are in my prayers. you have a true heart of gold.
Post a Comment