Today my mom paid $1,000 for a drink. No, it wasn't a 100 year-old wine or a tiny sip from the fountain of youth, in fact it didn't even taste good. Today, my mom paid $1,000 to drink a disgusting substance that would help light up her innards a little better for a super-duper CT scan. My mom has already had 2 CT scans, but this one was extra special. So special that it only travels into the Utah County area once a week, which happened to be today. So, just like a lot of the other things so far, my mom was able to get another one of the required tests way ahead of schedule. There have been a lot of little blessings like this so far - and I'm sure that there will be more in the future. Heavenly Father is always watching over us - especially during our trials.
1 comment:
Bunnie,
You are such an amazing person! I've always admired you and the way you can handle anything that comes your way. You are a great example to everyone who knows and loves you. I know you will definitely beat this horrid desease. Stay strong and know I'm here to help anyway I can.
Love, Darla
Post a Comment