On Wednesday of next week she will be meeting with the oncologist again to discuss all of the results of her tests, see where she's at, and come up with a treatment plan.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Bone Marrow Test (9/18)
Mom had her bone marrow drawn today. She said that it went pretty good except for when this thing went down her leg and she thought she was going to die. (I didn't ask her any details on that.) But, she said that the actual drawing of the bone marrow went fine and she could hardly feel a thing. She also mentioned that the people performing the test were extremely nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Thank you so much for doing this blog. I love you mom dearly, and am praying fervently for her.
Susan Bradford
I love you, Bunnie.
So sorry to hear this news. I'll pray for you, Bunnie. I love you!
Heart,
Lorien Francis (Young)
My mom has had serveral bone marrow taps and was sick when she heard that Bunnie had to have one. She has a pretty high tolerance for pain, and she said those bone marrow taps are dreadful. We love you and pray for you.
Bunnie and family, I am so very sorry to hear this news. Bunnie has got to be one of the most loved people I know, so I know thousands of prayers will be going out in her behalf. You will definitely be kept in my prayers. Love you.
Just Sarah
Thank you for all your comments. I appreciate all your love and friendship.
I, mo - The bone marrow tap actually wasn't that bad. Maybe I just got a really good doctor.
Just Sarah - Thank you for your cute message. You are definitely not "just" Sarah.
Love, Bunnie
We will be praying for you. I am so sorry you have to go through all this. You are an amazing person.
Bunnie,
I'm so sorry to hear this bad news. You're such a strong person. I wish you the best through all of this.
Love,
Ammie Woffinden Maher
I just wanted to say "Hi" and let you know I love you and wish you all the best! Back when Amy and I were always together, you always treated me like one of the family and I've always appreciated that! I'm sorry for your crappy news and want you to know that you are in my prayers. Melissa Bingham Nelson
Post a Comment