Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

I was a little tired this Halloween, but I still had a lot of fun. All of my grandkids that live near me came over to show me their cute costumes and get some candy. John especially enjoyed seeing the littlest grandkids (a red devil, or "debil" as she says it and a monkey) in their costumes. I thought all the grandkids were especially cute, so I decided to post their pictures on my blog so that everyone could see how cute they were.


My daughter A's kids were so adorable (A made all of their costumes). Just look at that little devilish smile on that cute little girl's face. She so fits the part.


My youngest and her husband came over with their little boy. They had decided to dress up as a family. Two jungle explorers and the cute monkey they found.


I was lucky to get this picture of my son's cute kids (The soldier doesn't stay still very long. ) They were all so excited to go trick-or-treating this year and they had a great time. I got to hear all about their adventures when they got home.


Overall I had a pretty relaxing Halloween and didn't do too much besides watch movies. However, I did learn how to load a gun so that I could shoot any kids that tried to steal my Halloween decorations. (I hope they know who they're dealing with. Those decorations are mine!)


But, most of all I just enjoyed seeing all of my adorable grandkids having a good time.

5 comments:

Amy Jensen said...

Bunny, you are so funny! Oh how I miss you....and yes you do have the cutest grand kids ever!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Jungle Explorer said...

Sorry, I had to instigate comment moderation. Some spammer from Jakarta got on here and left a comment to boost his Web page.

Michelle, Jack, Charlie, and Nick! said...

Bunny, hi! it's Michelle Pierce, well Meegan but you would know Pierce. I saw your blog on Nichole's and wanted to say hello. Pleasw feel free vist my blog www.themeegans.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Bunny - it's ashley's old roommate melanie. I just wanted to let you know that you're in our thoughts and prayers!