Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Love 4 Bunnie

The young women who are raising money for my mom are organizing a Christmas boutique for December 13th. Any of you who read this blog that would like to help can do so in the following ways. If you make anything to sell that would be great. I will be making some custom onesies, hooded towels, and cute burp cloths. The more merchandise the better. If you bake you could bake something to sell. I will most definitely be making something yummy. If you have money to burn in your pocket, plan on spending it at the boutique. It is Christmas time after all. Tell everyone you know to go shopping at the boutique. If you want to help in any other way please let me know. I can put you in contact with the girls running the show.


(This is copied from my sister's blog. But, I thought that I should let everyone know about it. I'm trying to think of something that I could make, but I'll probably end up baking something since I'm needle & thread challenged. But, those of you who aren't might want to get out your fabric.)

1 comment:

MadMea said...

Are you doing anything over thanksgiving break? That's when I'll be there. Also go to http://goodlifesofar.blogspot.com