My mother just called me to tell me how frustrated she is. The PET scan staff just called to tell her that they wouldn't have enough medicine to accommodate their last two patients for the day and she just happens to be one of those two. So, she won't be getting her scan today.
After she told them that she had already been rescheduled once before and had waited almost a month for this scan, they graciously said that they might be able to squeeze her in tomorrow at 7:30am.
So, please keep praying for my mom, but you might also want to pray that the PET scan actually occurs. Pray that the PET scan staff will be able to find their mobile PET scan unit in the morning and won't lose it overnight and pray that they will have enough medicine to actually accommodate the patients that they schedule.
I apologize for my frustration in this email, but honestly I think trained monkeys could do a better job than those people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Even tho thats the case.I can change it. Talia
Even tho you feel that way. I Talia can make it better.
I hope you were able to have that PET scan:)
Post a Comment