I got my final PET scan results today and the doctor says that I am cancer-free. I'll meet with him again in 3 months to keep track of my progress.
To celebrate I am traveling to my daughter's to see my oldest granddaughter graduate from high school. I'm so excited that I get to be there. She is such a wonderful girl and I love when I get to see her.
YEAH BUNNIE!!!!!! I am so excited for you...when I read this post, I actually cheered...my step-dog Owen looked up at me wondering what the heck was going on!! Love you lots, Chrys
Yeah! Congrats Bunnie I am so happy for you. I hope you know how much I love you and look up to you. If I can only be half the woman that you are one day, I would be pleased. I am truly happy for you.
4 comments:
Best news ever!!
YEAH BUNNIE!!!!!! I am so excited for you...when I read this post, I actually cheered...my step-dog Owen looked up at me wondering what the heck was going on!! Love you lots, Chrys
Yeah! Congrats Bunnie I am so happy for you. I hope you know how much I love you and look up to you. If I can only be half the woman that you are one day, I would be pleased. I am truly happy for you.
What great news and what a relief! I'm so happy for you and your family.
Melanie
Post a Comment