By: Bids
Monday, April 6, 2009
Somthing that makes my grandma giggle.
My grandma gave me promisson to blog this, because me and her are the only ones that know this story. Ok so yesterday me and my grandma went up to BYU, and as we were entering we saw the biggest bird nest we have ever seen. I thought it was funny when my grandma told me it looked like an eagle nest. I said it look like an ellephant's nest. So we went to my grandmas office and there where two of her friends there. First she ask scott if he knew who it was he said no. So the next day she went to the deans office. He told her that their not aloud to leave thing like that. So she went to her office and ask scott again and said I have a good idea who did it. (This is the part that makes her giggle.) She saw four boys picking it up before she left, and she couln't help laughing! My grandma said that people thought it was real and some thought that people brought it from the mountains. My grandma never thought a nest could make so much fuss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's a good thing it wasn't real. Instead of laughing grandma would have been running and screaming. :D
ha ha ha
I have the funniest story ever about Bunnie screaming when looking up and seeing a "bird" in a painting! lol lol it was the the funniest! I love ya Bun's.
nanc
I will never forget the day When Bunnie started screaming when we were making a bed @ Belaire. She looked up and started sreaming when she saw a "bird" in a painting. lol lol
love ya Bun's
Nanc
Post a Comment