I am hoping this was not actually posted by my sister the English Major- please tell me it is Bids- or Mom even- but not the one who gets paid to edit.
If you would read, then you would see that it said posted by Bunnie and not by the Jungle Explorer. Although I'd put money on Bids over mom.
I love you all the time...Even when you're not Bloggin'Kisses and Hugs
How was "Wicked"?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am hoping this was not actually posted by my sister the English Major- please tell me it is Bids- or Mom even- but not the one who gets paid to edit.
If you would read, then you would see that it said posted by Bunnie and not by the Jungle Explorer. Although I'd put money on Bids over mom.
I love you all the time...Even when you're not Bloggin'
Kisses and Hugs
How was "Wicked"?
Post a Comment