It looks like the chemo took out all of the lymphoma - which is the good news.
However, the doctor said that there was some activity around my mom's heart that wasn't there on the PET scan taken 6 weeks before - which is the bad news. The doctor doesn't know what the activity around the heart is and wanted to talk to the radiologist, who had already left for the day.
So, for now we're just waiting to find out what this new thing is. We'll keep you posted.
In the meantime my mom has a little more energy and is trying to resume her old life. She went to her granddaughter's baptism on Saturday. Welcomed a new granddaughter into the world on that same day. And will start work again tomorrow.
Here's my mom at the baptism. Doesn't my little niece look pretty?
Here's my mom holding my new baby girl.
Overall, it was an eventful Saturday for my mom full of good things.
2 comments:
Bunnie I am so happy you are coming back I will try to come and see you tomorrow. I hope your heart is okay you've been through enough! also that is the cutest little baby I've seen in a while.
Congratulations on another Grandbaby Bunnie! You look so good and I'm happy to hear that you are doing better and able to do more of what you love to do. You are such an amazing person and I'm happy to have found your blog... the jungle explorers! Love you guys!
TerriLyn Herrin Hill
Post a Comment