This week has already been really exciting and it's sure to have an exciting finish. My oldest granddaughter came down at the end of last week to see the new baby, play with the kids, see family, and hang out with her grandma. We've had lots of fun so far. We went shopping and to lunch on Saturday to some of my favorite places. Lunch was delicious, but the ambiance was even better. Although the service that day was very poor. That waitress didn't even get me the knife I asked for. But, all in all, my granddaughter and I had a great time.
I'll post a picture soon.
Then on Sunday I got a new grandson. He was born on March 22 at 6:16am and was 7lbs and 20in. He also came with two large dimples, just like his daddy. We are so excited to have him here. He is such a miracle.

Mom is doing good too!

What a cute little boy.

On Friday I should be getting one more new grandchild, a baby girl. We are excited for her to come and join her new cousins.
As for news about the activity around my heart - there isn't any as of yet. I'm still waiting on the doctors.
3 comments:
What a darling baby...So happy you are around to witness your little miracle! Hugs!
For some reason I though she was coming on the 27th? How did I get that wrong- I could have sworn you told me you needed to have someone pick her up that day-
So when are the others making their appearance- since I though I knew but now I am in doubt-
She is leaving on the 27th. I'm not sure when the others are coming. You'd have to call mom.
Post a Comment