
Yesterday was Valentine's Day and my mom went all out on a Valentine's Day breakfast for the kids. (Did I mention that my mom loves Valentine's Day? A day full of pink and purple and all things frilly and girly, it's pretty much heaven on earth for my mom.) At the breakfast, my mom had all sorts of cute little gifts for the grandkids in addition to a delicious breakfast.

There were bears, little mailboxes to put valentines into, candies, and a giant heart cookie - don't worry, that's not what was for breakfast...that was just table decoration.

For breakfast there were heart-shaped pancakes (courtesy of my brother) topped with sliced strawberries and whipped topping, bacon, sausage, orange juice, and chocolate milk. All the kids were excited to eat the yummy food - some were even rubbing their bellies in anticipation.

After breakfast the kids got to play with each other while the adults sat around and laughed together. It was a fun day and everyone had a good time, especially my mom - the Queen of Valentine's Day.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! So cute! Now I know where you get your creativity from!
Yea Bunnie! It's good to see you back to your wonderful ways again! What a great idea, another one I will steal from you! I hope to see you, or at least talk to you soon. Love you, Chrys
When and where is the next breakfast...I want an Invite!!!! There is no party like a Bunnie Party!
Looks like tons of fun! Valentine's Day is great Holiday. Glad to see you are feeling up to throwing a party Bunnie!
Post a Comment