Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What I've Been Up To

Sorry for the long absence. Here's what I've been up to.

My oldest granddaughter got married in April. The first to get hitched.


May showers brought one beautiful day for my grandson and his bride.


My son-in-law (the one on the left - the guy on the right is his friend) got the diploma cover and walked with the U of U medical school graduation in May. The actual Physician Assistant (PA) graduation will be in August.


Attended Rainier's adorable kindergarten graduation (will post a picture as soon as I figure out how).


Talia graduated from 6th grade with honors and received the Hope of America Award (here she is with her teacher).


Went out to Spokane to see my grandson graduate from high school and join the world of adults (will post a picture as soon as I figure out how).


Baby Pierce had surgery at Primary Children's and it went really well, plus look at that cute hospital gown.

Plus, you can check out my oldest grandson on the Mormon Bachelorette. Hopefully he doesn't look this scared on his date.

5 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I think you need a differnet pic of Jace- two of the same close together is goofy. I will get you one off of facebook if you want-

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Much better - lol!

Anonymous said...

It's crazy that my brother and your grandson are both doing the Mormon Bachelorette thing!

Munchy's Mama said...

I'd say you've been busy!! Jeez, this is the only way we can keep tabs on you people (o:

xoxoxo
~M

MadMea said...

yep, definitely lot's of crazy stuff going on ;)